top of page


this is what I did with my extra hour to celebrate daylight saving time – Irecently upgraded my kit with a higher torque servo (to reduce wobble) and an Arduino MEGA just to make my life easier when I add more servos. However, these small changes have made things quite a lot harder and it’s taken me a long and frustrating time to get Arduino and Grasshopper talking again. But I have finally managed it and here are the results! I started paying with a blinking LED too and quite pleased that these images are finally starting to resemble bits of drawings. On to the next stage…

p.s. It took quite a lot longer than 1 hour


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page